This week I received my order of woven labels to sew onto my projects. I think they turned out really nice and I am going to get different ones from the same company Fantasy Labels.
This is the inside of the book/jourrnal cover I made this week showing the new label.
I made this journal cover for a lady at work as a gift...
I had these baby jelly rolls (1 1/2" strips) from another project I had done long time ago and along with some fabrics from my stash I sewed enough of them together into a piece big enough to cover the book. Then I used some felt to make up the flower and a button from my collection.