Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Friday, August 15, 2014

Disappearing Hourglass, Caswell Block and my garden

For sometime now I have been wanting to make the Disappearing Hourglass block.
I made this table runner for my friend Stan who has a birthday this week; I hope he likes it.

Finally finished another Caswell block and I have started another one.

In the past couple of days I sense a hint of  Spring. It is still very cold but when the sun is shinning and some of the plants in my garden like  the sweet pittosporum, daphnes, gardenias and even the daffodils are giving a beautiful fragrance  I can't help but feel a little exhilarated.
But these are my pride and joy camellias... 

Yesterday I took a photo of this gum tree in my backyard before sunset; I like the colour of the foliage as the last rays of the day's sun project on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...