Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Small projects

Lately I have been doing little projects but didn't get a chance to do a blog post to show you what I have been up to.

I made two bedside table runners to replace the crochet ones I had been using for quite sometime.  I still had these blue fabrics from a previous project and would have been such a shame not to use them up.


They turned out so well and I still had quite a few blocks left so I decided to make a table runner for the dresser to match.  I didn't have enough fabric for the border but it still matches the smaller quilts.

 
 I love playing with my scraps so I made this cosy for my pencil case cup.


Another view with a cute button.

 More scrap playing and ended up with this cushion ...

 And 4 more mini log cabin blocks to add to the ones I already have.
 
 
Autumn is slowly making it's presence and I love it... my favourite season...
 
My garden is still blooming.

 
 

And I continue to enjoy my cosy studio, even in the evenings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...