Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Monday, May 11, 2015

Playing with my scraps

I have a few large projects on the go, including a top loaded on the HandiQuilter, but I could not resist having a play with an handful of scraps.


And I came up with this little quilt to hang up at my work station.


Wanted to play some more, I saw this block in a magazine which uses scraps by colour.



From my box of 2 1/2" squares I made these two blocks.


 I got the AccuQuilt die for the Double Wedding Ring block.


On a sadder note, this poor chap (Sulphur-crested cockatoo) has been coming around for food each day and I don't know what to do. Yesterday he let me pat him and I am wondering now if he was a pet that escaped and is not being accepted by the others in the flock and of course having the beak the way it is, it makes it difficult to eat.
I wonder if I should try to catch him to take him to the vet or let nature take his course...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...