Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Friday, May 31, 2024

Old blocks and Another Finish

This quilt top has finally been completed.

I had made these block several years ago but when I put them together it looked too busy so I unpicked and stored them away.

Recently I decided to put them together with alternate blocks in grey and navy blue. Its a small quilt and all the fabrics came from my stash. 

Unfortunately, the photos aren't the best but here it is for the sake of documenting my finished projects.



 And here's another finish...






I had this top finished years ago but finally loaded it on the long arm and got it done.

It's a combination of pieced and wool applique blocks. The fabrics are Civil War Reproductions but once again the lightning is not good to show the true colors.

I really love it.


I have a few more projects in progress so more details and photos for next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...