Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Some of my projects

 There's never enough hours in the day to do patchwork and quilting ! I try many techniques, start new projects but don't always post my results.

For quite some time I have been after a pattern or a method to use up my small scraps, lots of varity and very little preparation before stitching.

I completed a Log Cabin quilt earlier in the year using mini blocks (4")  on foundation I thought I could do something similar using the Pineapple Block.

These blocks have been made with two different techniques:

Creative Grids ruler






And Foundation paper piecing.


Still haven't decided which technique I am going to use ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...