Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monthly Exchange and Marion Meadows

This is the second month Jan-Marie and I have been exchanging blocks in the same colour as the 2011 Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Jan-Marie  made these lovely Star and Grandama's Flower Garden blocks for me...
Thank you my friend....


Can you guess what the little yellow thing is ???  I'll tell you at the end of this posting.....

And this is what I made for her ...




But now for some music....

    Marion Meadows is an American saxophonist, composer, and smooth jazz recording artist.  He has released many albuns .
I hope you enjoy as much as I do the music of the very seductive Marion Meadows...




The answer was.... a finger pincushion!!

I am hoping to have on my next blog post a completed lap quilt that I made for my mom when I see her in April.  She doesn't read this blog so its ok to show it. The other quilts I am completing as gifts I won't be able to show in case the recipients may read this blog.

1 comment:

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...