Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playing with threads...

I tend to under estimate how long some of my projects take to complete so when I see something I like, I rarely consider the amount of effort involved. This is the case with the current project I am on.

I will reveal more of the details once its done but I have been 'playing' with my threads...



And here is a sneak preview ...






And now for some music...

Do you remember Harry Nilsson in the song  "Without you" ?
Harry Nilsson III (June 15,1942 - January 15, 1994) was an American singer-songwriter and Grammy winner for two of his recordings.
 







10 comments:

  1. Celia, Gracias por tus palabras.
    tus quilts son preciosos.
    Besos
    Lilian Pilar (España)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you have a ton of thread. I'm so jealous!!! Your new project is looking fantastic. I love the colors. Nice work.
    Beijos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much thread, so little time, and lots of happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful project. Hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to say how much I enjoyed my vistit to your blog today. I love what you are working on with the soft patchwork colors in combination with the embroidery. Your photos are beautiful and the music clip was lovely to listen to as well. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection of threads, wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Celai,

    Good luck and don't worry about the time it is the journey. A truly beautiful inspiring photo I am sure everyone has gone to have a look at there own thread supply after seeing this.
    Happy stitching.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome collection of thread. The stitchery adds such a nice touch to those primitive quilt blocks. Great effect. Glad to know you have plenty of color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Celia
    Que maravilla esos hilos y esos quilts!!!
    Felicitaciones!!!

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...