Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Applique Wall hanging and a Table Topper


I started these blocks a couple of weeks or so ago and over the weekend assembled the quilt.


 

I chose the blocks from the latest Jo Morton book...
All needleturn applique.



Had some leftover flying geese blocks from last week's project, so I put this table topper together...
 
In spite of being Winter, there is some colour in my garden...
 
 I love Camelias..

 The most fragrant plant I have outside my studio is this one... Daphne.

9 comments:

  1. Your wall hanging is beautiful and I absolutely love the colours of your table topper. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall hanging. The needle turn applique is wonderful. The fabric you chose is simply gorgeous. I really love reproduction fabric.
    Beijinhos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Love both your little quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both quilts are realy lovely. I love your needleturn applique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I really enjoy needleturn.Celia

      Delete
  5. Olá Celia,

    ficaram lindos os seus trabalhos. Amei o needleturn.

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you finished that beautiful little quilt in two weeks. Both quilts are adorable and your flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your little quilts are beautiful---and your roses are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...