Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Corded Fabric Bowl

Something quick and fun I made today...
Based on the techniques from the books "It's a Wrap" by Susan Breier.
It starts with strips of fabric and cotton cord..


And it turns out like this....



I used just one piece of fabric.

 
The bowl below I made a couple of years ago with thinner coils.
I used a braid I purchased on my trip to Canada and I love the way it turned out.
It's full of charm pack squares.
 
 
  
More inspiration from my garden.... 


We can't beat nature on perfection !


2 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous---the basket AND the rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia,

    ficou lindíssima a cesta e o tecido com cores tão vivas deu um toque alegre
    ao trabalho. Também gostei da outra cesta com pingentes.
    Que lindas flores!! a natureza é perfeita.

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...