Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quilted top

My friend Teresa gave me this quilt top she made when I last visited her in Portugal, last August.
She did such a great job I wanted to get it quilted and bound so I could display it around my home. So I finally quilted it and looks beautiful !
Thank you Teresa.


I have done a few more blocks for the "Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014" and I used the Disappearing Pinwheel block this week.

 
With the same technique but swapping the placements another blocks emerges.



I went shopping this week at Darn Cheap Fabrics and came away with these !!!


Close up of the neutrals...

The blues...
Civil War reproductions, some by Jo Morton...
Some will be used as sashings for a couples of quilt blocks I have had for a while...

I have a couple of other projects in hand but not ready to show, so until next time, happy quilting and leave me a comment or let me know what's inspiring you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...