Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Friday, November 21, 2014

I have had a very productive quilty week !
While tidying up my studio I found this floral print and along with a couple of other matching fabrics I made this top.
 
I was planning to make a friend at work a quilt for her 60th birthday next year so this quilt will be going to her.
I think the colours will suit her home décor and she is always very interested to see the quilts I make.
She doesn't read my blog or Facebook, so I am sure it will surprise her.
I also made this little quilt with my huge collection of solid yardage and scraps.
I saw this design on the web and in no time at all I put it all together.
I plan to make another lap size quilt with the same design but bigger blocks and a lot more variety in the  fabrics.

I made a few more 9 patches for a new quilt I have started... that's all I am revealing for now......
 And lastly more gardening has been done and the flowers are putting on a show ....

More gardening over the weekend and if time permits a little stitching... and next week  Bonnie Hunter's mystery starts !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...