Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Table Topper and New Wool Project


With some of my stash and leftover fabrics from the apron I made a few days ago I made this table topper.

 
I have started a new quilt !
It comprises of 9 applique blocks using wool and pieced blocks. Cutting the shapes for the applique blocks is a bit time consuming and fiddly but it will be worth it when it's done.

 

Since Google Reader's demise I haven't had many comments or picked up any new followers that I can see... perhaps my postings are not too interesting or some setting is preventing people from making comments ???

4 comments:

  1. Celia, you are amazing! I don't know how you manage to complete so many projects! LOVE the wool applique!
    Have a wonderful trip and we will catch up when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new wool applique project! Is it your own design? I look forward to watching it progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celia,
    You've been really busy. I love the new applique quilt. It will look awesome!
    Beijinhos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Celia,

    que lindos trabalhos voce fez! Adorei estes blocos com applique em lã e tecido, achei uma ótima idéia esta composição. Assim como voce, meus comentários diminuiram também, inclusive já havia comentado com outra amiga de blog. Isso, não quer dizer nada, pois seus trabalhos estão incríveis como sempre. Boa viagem!
    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...