Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Works in progress

This week has been a time for catching up with on-going projects.

I completed my 11th block of the Civil War Bride quilt. The berries were quite a challenge but eventually they came together.



I also am trying to catch up on earlier blocks of the Farmer's Wife quilt and made block 4 and block 10. Have a couple more started.

I placed these blocks on a crochet tablecloth I made years ago. Wish I had more spare time and less sore hands to be able to still do fillet crochet.


My friend  Jan-Maree sent me these gorgeous blocks for the swap we have been doing since the beginning of the year. They are adorable and she and I are already talking about what we may swap with each other for next year. I have enjoyed doing this with her and she is a great inspiration. Check out her blog to see how much she does !


And finally, I received from my other quilting pal Susan these blocks. We are exchanging blocks from the Civil War Quilts blog patterns published each week.
They look fantastic with the blocks that I already have.