Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sewing Machine Cover and Mat

Until I reviewed my blog today I had not realised how many projects I completed in 2012. 
I knew I had done a few for gifts and others for me, but this many ??? Around 42 and these include various sizes of quilts and bags.
I guess it goes to show when you have a passion no matter what other responsabilities you have to attend to (full time job, mother of a young daughter and love to keep a nice garden) inspiration gets you there !

I have made a photo collage with all these projects (saved as a html, tried to add it to the posting but did not work). So any feedback is appreciated so I can share these projects on the blog.

Here is something fun I did to kick start 2013. I was going over my novelty prints stash and found some fabrics to use.

It's always handy to have a mat under your machine, but one with a pocked is even better, so the essential gadgets are at hand...

 
Since I had enough fabrics available I made a cover for the sewing machine.  It has different fabrics for the front and the back and they make me laugh.


See below this amazing quilting done ? I wish I could have said I did it, but it's the work of  very talented artist ... Victor.
Please check out his recent quilting blog as well as the other blog that he produces on tattoos... I just love it .


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props!!! Much appreciated. I love the mate and cover!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sewing machine cover and mat are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Célia, who's the designer of these fabrics???
    Are amazing...Also fabulous is the work of Victor!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...