Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Little Pouch

 
I was hoping to have spent a lot more time sewing this past week but it didn't happen.
I managed to finish this little pouch that will be a gift for my aunty when I see her in a few months time.
For the applique I used wool and felt from my stash. 
 
 
Still had some leftover fabric so I made a bag for the MELWAY (Street Directory book) I have in my car. 
 
 
I have a small quilt loaded on the HQ18 just waiting for me to start playing.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some time to have fun.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pouch. Love the appliqué. Your aunt will love it too.
    The cat fabric is awesome, you really have an eye for choosing fabric.
    My son had surgery last Thursday and he's doing fine.
    How is your husband? Getting better I hope.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celia,

    que linda bolsa!! acho que sua tia vai adorar. Adorei o saco também, achei ótimo para levar numa mala de viagem.

    Beijinhos e bom final de semana!

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...