Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Mini Quilt and a Travel Document Wallet

I have a lot of yardage but I have been playing with my scraps again this week.
It's such fun trying out new colour combinations and this is what I came up with.
I found this  tutorial to make a travel document wallet and made one for myself. The tutorial has pdf pattern sheets to download but for the instructions you need to refer to the Youtube video from "Frocks & Frolics" showing it each step on how to make it. It is very well done and simple to follow.
 This is the inside of the wallet.
 I used one of my many cute buttons.
I don't know how much more sewing I will be doing in the coming months as I have many plans to redo by garden. I have been clearing a large section but there is still a fair bit of preparation before new plants can be placed on the ground but I am excited.

But it's all worth the effort when I am rewarded with colour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...