Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Caswell Block and a belated birthday gift


Although I started off with great enthusiasm with the Caswell quilt, I now only work on it on my lunch breaks, so I don't expect to have it finished in the near future.
Here is my latest block.
 
I have a couple of other fairly large projects on the go at the moment which I hope to share on the blog shortly.
 
My friend Lynne, who is almost finished with her Caswell blocks made time to gift me this very adorable pocket wall hanging. 
 
 Her stitching is so perfectly done and she used wool.
 Going around the garden early in the morning I loved this flower pot outside my studio.
And this is Noddy looking out in the garden enjoying the early morning sun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...