Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Modern Quilt Finished

 
I have been thinking about my quilting activity this year and it feels that I am not achieving very much.
 
I am still inspired with all the projects I see, I still love my fabrics and tools but somehow I don't seem to be completing very many of the UFO's...
 
I have a little more time to sew but don't always make the best of that time; I spend time on the internet, look at books and magazines, listen to podcasts or watch quilting shows or do other activities not related to quilting or gardening.
 
Perhaps I am not giving myself credit for what I complete as some of my projects are rather large or I waste too much time trying new blocks such as the one below.
 
I realise that using with my scraps can be time consuming as some involves a lot of cutting and sorting and cleaning up afterwards.
 
 
 
So this weekend I finished quilting this top I had done quite sometime ago... I have 'promised myself' that I must do the binding this coming week...
 
 
It's quite a large quilt and the quilting is rather simple... I went as the mood took me...
 

 
 
A quiet spot in the garden....
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...