Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Summer Quilt

These blocks have been on the go for a while.
With the exception of the blue fabric, the squares are from my scrap 2" bin and other scraps.
 
The design was inspired by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville. 
 I made this quilt for my daughter to celebrate her going into year 10.
As it was a nice day today and for a change I lay it on floor in front of my studio; notice Penny was watching every move I made.
 Some of the fabrics I have had for many years and I don't even like them but placed with other newer fabrics it all looks good.
 I did not have a large piece for the back of the quilt, so I pieced several blocks to make the backing.
Penny had to test it but jumping on it !

 And 'her' comment was "I like it "
 
 
And I had to agree with such a sweet face....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...