Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Monday, March 28, 2016

 
Another finish !
This top had been completed June 2015 and it seemed a real shame not to be in use.
So I loaded on the Handi Quilter and got it done !
Really happy how it turned out.

All the fabrics came from my stash and they all have stripes or dots and I did not even use all from my collection; actually I did  not realise how many I had ! 
 Noddy is the 'pin up' boy this time....
 With the help of my daughter...
 Just relaxing...
I still many more tops to quilt because I keep making them.... In fact I have another quilt already loaded so next blog post I will show it.

I am also doing some blocks from two of Bonnie K Hunter's quilts; if I like them enough they will become quilts too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...