Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday's project

My Summer Vacation ends today, so I had a bit of fun with a site I came accross recently.
They are offering 2 free blocks of the month with a video tutorial. What got me interested is the fresh fabrics Amy Gibson is using. I have been collecting some modern looking fabrics which I thought would look great for these blocks.

The site is called Craftsy .

These are my blocks....


These are my recent fabric additions. They were heavily discounted as they are not recent collections.

4 comments:

  1. i love those blocks - they look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks. They seam easy to make and are so beautiful.
    What a wonderful bundle.And discounted, they are my favorite.
    Beijos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. podem não ser coleções recentes, mas os padrões e as cores são lindissimos.
    Desejo-lhe um bom trabalho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Celia thank you so much for your support, loved to read all of your comments and I'm felling so happy you liked my blog, when yours is a huge inspiration, your quilts are awesome.

    hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...