Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bags and apron

All the projects from this week come from fabrics in my stash...
I thought I had lost the pattern to make this bag so when I found it again this week, I was so happy that I made this bag...

It's Amy Butler "Frenchy Bag", the larger size.



I have been making a few gifts lately and this will be another .

We purchased our daughter an iPad this week for her birthday so I made this bag to store it.  She chose the fabrics and I chose the button.


Made this quick and easy project from an apron panel I have had for a while. Another gift.



And lastly, found a small piece of fabric with a school theme, so I made a little tote for a little girl that has started school this year.




And now for some music...

Gordon James originally from New Jersey is an amazing trumpet player in the field of Funky Jazz . I have several of his albuns and this track comes from the cd "IN JOY". Was hard to pick which track to feature as I really love all the songs on this album.
 

7 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely projects - lovely bag and cute apron. I bet Lucinda is loving her ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Celia,

    ficaram lindos os seus projetos desta semana. Adorei a bolsa, gosto das cores do laranja com o turquesa, achei linda a estampa. Parabéns a sua miúda pelo aniversário.

    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful projects Celia and to think they all came from your stash. Isn't that like FREE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Celia,
    Grande semana. A bolsa está linda e adoro os tecidos.
    Parabéns à Lucinda! Que fantastico presente, a bolsa é tão gira, o botão está o máximo.
    Espero poder fazer mais umas coisinhas esta semana, depois mostro.
    Beijos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creativity, your color, your favors...divine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...