Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bags and apron

All the projects from this week come from fabrics in my stash...
I thought I had lost the pattern to make this bag so when I found it again this week, I was so happy that I made this bag...

It's Amy Butler "Frenchy Bag", the larger size.



I have been making a few gifts lately and this will be another .

We purchased our daughter an iPad this week for her birthday so I made this bag to store it.  She chose the fabrics and I chose the button.


Made this quick and easy project from an apron panel I have had for a while. Another gift.



And lastly, found a small piece of fabric with a school theme, so I made a little tote for a little girl that has started school this year.




And now for some music...

Gordon James originally from New Jersey is an amazing trumpet player in the field of Funky Jazz . I have several of his albuns and this track comes from the cd "IN JOY". Was hard to pick which track to feature as I really love all the songs on this album.