Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bear Paw block

I have been working on a fairly large quilt in the past couple of weeks but the blocks are not in a state that I can blog about it just yet.

Now that Bonnie Hunter has started the new mystery quilt, I decided to resume last years Orca Bay quilt that I have completed 80% thus far. Once again I can't show it because it's just Ohio Start blocks at various stages of completion.

Over he weekend I made something small to use up some of my favourite fabrics and to have something finished.

Here it is  ! 
 Just a small quilt using the Bear Paw block.

I'm enjoying the garden at this time of year, and this is at a special corner in the garden..

 
The hydrangeas are showing great displays of flowers at the moment...

Most of these were cuttings I took from existing plants and this is the second year they have flowered...



And now for some music ....

Peabo Bryson always sings such romantic balads.... Too many to pick a favourite.