Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bear Paw block

I have been working on a fairly large quilt in the past couple of weeks but the blocks are not in a state that I can blog about it just yet.

Now that Bonnie Hunter has started the new mystery quilt, I decided to resume last years Orca Bay quilt that I have completed 80% thus far. Once again I can't show it because it's just Ohio Start blocks at various stages of completion.

Over he weekend I made something small to use up some of my favourite fabrics and to have something finished.

Here it is  ! 
 Just a small quilt using the Bear Paw block.

I'm enjoying the garden at this time of year, and this is at a special corner in the garden..

 
The hydrangeas are showing great displays of flowers at the moment...

Most of these were cuttings I took from existing plants and this is the second year they have flowered...



And now for some music ....

Peabo Bryson always sings such romantic balads.... Too many to pick a favourite.


4 comments:

  1. Olá Célia, o seu bloco está lindo, adoro as cores.
    E o seu jardim então está uma maravilha, se eu tivesse um jardim assim acho que não saia de lá.
    Já espreitou os meus últimos corações?
    Um abraço

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the quilt you're talking about. I lobe your Bear Paw block, the fabrics are awesome.
    Have you began decorating for Christmas yet?
    Your garden looks fabulous as always. It's so cold and rainy out here. I'm jealous of your sun...
    Beijinhos ,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda esta pequena colcha de blocos pata de urso. Adorei as combinações de cores e padrões de tecidos.
    Suas hortensias estão maravilhosas. A Ilha de São Miguel, onde nasci, tem suas ruas cheias de hortensias e no sul do Brasil também. Adoro estas flores!

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the bear paw, those fabrics are so pretty. looking forward to seeing the larger quilts you're working on too.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...