Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 8 - Project 3 - Swoon Block #3

Didn't quite get a chance to finish this block yesterday as I was hoping but instead in between chores  I did a bunch of cutting scraps into useful shapes.  So I guess it's still quilting related and it will come handy when I used them up on a scrap quilt, which is one of my goals for 2013.

Today I managed to complete block 3 and here it is....


The gerberes were a gift from my daughter; they are so beautiful they almost look artificial.
We have had our Xmas lunch and I feel like sleeping now, but I rather go quilting and show you tomorrow what I have done.  Hope you are all having a lovely day !


1 comment:

  1. It must be the time of year for organizing and taking stock. Good luck with your goal to use up more scraps in the new year. They are the gift that just keeps giving for quilters.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...