Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Friday, December 21, 2012

Bit of a Xmas feel... Snowman Little Quilt

 
I am not a great fan of Christmas projects but when I saw my friend Lyn's quilt I had to make one. This is a free pattern from Henry Glass & Co fabrics designed by Kim Diehl.
 
Some of the fabrics are also Kim Diehl. Her style is so unique and the projects on her books are so appealing. 
 

For the hand applique, with the exception of the hat and the nose, I used wool. It was quick to apply and the snowman looks very authentic...


I added a few Xmas themed buttons...

I am having a few days off work and hope to tidy up my studio, finalise my 2013 Quilty goals and full steam ahead with the projects..

I wish you all a very happy festive season.

1 comment:

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...