Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 7 - Project 4 - Mini Quilt

Last week I visited my favourite fabric store and I purchased some lovely fabrics they had just received. Lynne, store manager always inspires me with her projects and this is another of those mini quilts that I just completed using those new fabrics.
I have to live several lifetimes to use up all my fabrics but it's so hard to resist the new colours, designs and to make all the many projects I have in mind.

 
I haven't decided if it's going to be used as a wall hanging or a table topper of sorts...


2 comments:

  1. Olá Celia,

    que lindos trabalhos!! Mas, resolvi deixar o meu recado aqui, porque eu amo azul, minha cor preferida, e este trabalho monocromático, ficou fantástico!!

    Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Celia. The blue and white colour scheme reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...