Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 10 - Project 1 - Swoon Block #1

I've set myself a goal to make something every day from today to the first day of 2013 !

So here is the first block from the Swoon quilt designed by Camille Roskelley.
I have been admiring the various versions people have been doing, so I finally decided to do my own.


I purchased some fabrics (on the wagon wheel pictured above)  last week and will others from my stash.  I want it to be a bold and beautiful quilt.

3 comments:

  1. Ficou belíssimo! adorei o amarelo com preto no fundo branco.
    Merry Christmas!!

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this large block, a quick quilt and so striking...love your colors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! beautiful quilt. How big is this block?

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...