Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, January 18, 2014

I have been published !

The latest copy of "Down Under Quilts" magazine came out this week and it has my project on the cover.
The theme is "Australia" and the editor asked me to produce a project to fit the theme, so the table runner is what I came up with.
 
 
There are many other lovely projects featured with a variety of designs and skill levels.

 
Here is the project on page 44.

 
 
And page 45. 
 
I had made the project back in September but was not allowed to say that it was for the magazine.
 
 It seems to be a day for magazines and books; every year I have my blog printed and today I received the printed copy with all the blog postings for the year 2013.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...