Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Studio and Show 'n Tell Bag

I have been out and about and sewing time has not been my priority.
Although I have managed to do a bit of hand sewing on the CWB quilt, not enough at this stage to post a picture.

So I'll share a photo of my studio (which has been negleted recently)...


And a bag I did sometime ago...




I've started a new project which needs to be completed before April, but at this stage all I have done is cut 6" squares in solid fabrics. I think I have to do another 40 or so aquares before I can begin stitching.. not revealing the design yet but here is a clue "tessellation" !




3 comments:

  1. Hello Celia,

    Your studio looks so lovely,a great place to sew.

    happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Como eu gostaria de ter um estúdio desses!
    Eu trabalho na mesa da sala de jantar o que limita muito o trabalho porque só poço faz~e-lo depois das refeições e tenho que montar e desmontar tudo a toda a hora. Fico feliz por ti.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...