Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pincushions

From time to time I'll be posting some of my creations  made over the years.

So here are 2  pincushions with very different styles each.

The first one was a Moda kit (I think) of gigantic  proportions.... I didn't realise that it was going to be this huge but I actually find it quite useful.




The other one is on the cute side and more inter-active...
Starts out to be a cute rabbitt with a bit of embroidery.



But when you look under her dress.... it reveals its use !


3 comments:

  1. Hello Celia,

    Love the second pin cushion,very cute.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a huge pincushion you have there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this needle keeper is so funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...