Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Swap Blocks and Musical inspiration

Aren't they so darling ?




These blocks are part of a swap I am doing with Jan-Maree from Cherry Red Quilting, an offshoot of The Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
I really love the variety of prints she used and the little friendship message is really adorable.




Thank you Jan-Maree...

And now for a musical inspiration...

Michael Buble and Chris Botti, singing "Song for you".  I dedicate this to all the people who follow my blog ! 


6 comments:

  1. Just sat down for a few minutes in between jobs. Glad you like your blocks! I am going to share yours on my blog tonight...assuming I can find where I put my camera. have been using it all over the house and not quite sure where it is grrr.
    Mmmm Michael Buble Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like em and mmmm I like Michael Buble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the blocks... and absolutely love the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are darling blocks. What a nice idea for a swap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to find your blog! Keep those CWBQ blocks coming...they are beautiful! I love the quilt in your "header" space on your blog page!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...