Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little zipped bag and Kenny G

I needed to make something cute, small and quick, so here is what I came up with.
I started with the zipper colour (teal) and selected fabrics to match. I did not use any particular pattern.

To make it more interesting I added a zipper charm I made from the many glass beads in my collection.




I made also a gift for Sandy from the podcast "Quilting for the Rest of Us", but can't show a photo of it until she receives it.... hee hee...


All my other projects are slowly  progressing, so no photos at this stage...


And now for some music...

Kenny G is a Grammy winner American smooth jazz saxophonist....


4 comments:

  1. what a cute littel zipper bag - have to learn zips this year. used to do them so surely I can again. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, Celia. Wow - you are a real and proper quilter! I have just recently realised that I can sew bits of fabric together to make a larger piece. Such a simple idea ...
    I like the little purse - zips are beyond me, I am afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Celia,

    Love the bird fabric you have used in the bag. Happy days.
    Bev.xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many tutorials on putting zips on bags the simple way, have a look at Moda Bakeshop Doggie Do bag for a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...