Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Show 'n Tell Gift Quilts

I have more time on weekends to quilt and I always get very inspired looking at everyone's blogs showing their achievements. As I haven't finished anything yet this week so I'm going to share with you some of the quilts I have made for friends and family in the past few years. The majority of these are now in different parts of the world and are being loved...


For this quilt (28" x 36") I used  Mary Sue's Triangle Ruler. Its super easy and accurate.




I made this quilt for my cousin's 50th birthday.



This one, the top was done in a day...


This quilt was very easy as well.... a technique new to me at the time. Made it for my neighbour.

Another 50th birthday quilt for the another cousin...


This one was all machine pieced and applique, for my aunt.


I always enjoy using my scraps... made for a dear friend on her first visit to Australia.


Made for one of my nephews when he was born...


And now I better progress with current projects to be able to blog by the end of the weekend my accomplishments...

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilts, and all so very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made lots of quilts and all of them are beautiful.The Dresden one is my favorite but the last one you've made is quite impressive! Very nice job!
    Beijos,Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your quilts! They look great and I bet they are all being well and truly loved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Célia,
    estes trabalhos estão belíssimos, parabéns pela combinação de cores e pelo bom gosto. Tenho certeza que todos gostaram dos presentes.

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...