Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

UFO completed - Table runner

I had a day to myself yesterday without any interruptions so I decided to tackle a UFO started in 1994 ! The technique I used is  folded fabric with little sewing once I managed to fold the pieces in the right order it gets completed fairly quickly.

The bag that contained the bits and pieces ... a bit of a mess...



After a few hours it looked more hopeful...



And by the afternoon it was completed !!!




It will go on top of the piano....

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Firstly it is so good to know that other people have projects left uncomplete from the 90's!!! Secondly, I love the table runner - great pattern and great colours. Bet you are enjoying the compelted project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. completing a UFO always feels so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostava de saber fazer isto. Esta técnica não conheço.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...