Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pinwheel quilt and Civil War Bride quilt

This will be my last completed quilt top for 2010 !




The inspiration for this quilt came when I saw a tutorial on Youtube. The blocks are very easy and quick to make.  The fabrics were on sale and I still have enough for another project... no wonder the stash keeps on growing ! It will remain as a top for the time being.





f you enjoy needleturn applique, you may be interested in viewing the blocks or even participating in the Civil War Bride quilt. I have posted these two blocks on a blog created for those who are making this quilt. Check out http://thecivilwarbridequilt.blogspot.com/ or click on the banner on the right side of this blog.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creativity, its looks so beautiful. learned more to this video. Thanks to share with me.
    matrimonial sites
    tamil matrimony

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...